stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A new status

....I'm turning F-A-T.

Please, someone, warn Kevin for me before he one day goes "OMG. What happened to you, you BLIMP?!"

LOL!

Okay, so back to the confession that relates to the little hypothetical situation up above.

I'm at work. I'm tired. I'm bored.
When this happens, I need to eat something.
It can be a drink even.

SO, I volunteered to do a breakfast run...seeing as how it's kind of bad for part-timers to just leave the office and go get a coffee . The rule is to always offer other people as well...then you can make it look like it's for everyone.

Anyway, this morning I arrived at work and knew that I'd need to consume something. I had my heart set on a hot drink from Timmy Ho's...as I was freezing to death on the subway.

Nothing seems wrong with this situation so far, right?
Well, just you wait.

What never fails...what ALWAYS ends up happening...what I end up eating.....is the oh-so-evil McDonald's. There's something about the Sausage 'N Egg McMuffin that I can't resist. I always end up ordering it. I don't get it!!!!! I have to stop eating these heart attacks! As I stood in line I actually decided to be "good" and only order one, even though I SOOOOO wanted to have two! Last time, I had two. The time before that I had a combo AND an EXTRA sandwich. AIYA!!!!!

I'm gradually, and very quickly, going to going to receive a promotion - from BLIMP to WHALE status soon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thu - main said...

I agree... McD's is a love hate relationship. I hate that I love it so much! ^_^ I normally do the meal + other thing b/c really, a meal isn't enough, especially when they keep downsizing everything! Damn profit margins keep increasing like the the percentage of fat in their clientel. ^_^

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

I usually don't go for the combo because I never know what I want to drink from there. I don't particularly like their OJ. I'm usually in the mood for a hot chocolate but theirs isn't very good. In the end, I usually get two sandwiches. Hash browns are tasty and all, but I cannnn do without them.

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home