stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Anyway...

So aside from complaining about how evil McDonald's and how VAST my waistline is getting to be, let's get back to the usual dealy of posting about my week.

On Monday, after I got off at 1 p.m., I headed home and did some cleaning of the room, fixed up the fish tank, checked my e-mail, etc. Before I knew it, it was 6:00 p.m. and time to head out for dinner. I threw on a skirt, top, and sandals and headed up to Hwy.7. Dinner was pretty good. I haven't eaten real Chinese food in a long time. Well, not expensive Chinese food, at least. I'm always eating tastier white food. LOL! (FINE PRINT: WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DUMPLINGS, MILK TEA, HOT POT, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS.)

Anyway, after dinner Joe and I went over to Loretta's and Dan's for poker and dessert - apple pie à la mode! mMmm! I talked to Loretta for a bit as Dan and Joe watched Napoleon Dynamite again!!! ARGH. I dislike that movie SO much. It wasted 2 hours of my life!!!!

I got home around 1:00, gave Zin a quick call, then headed to bed.

Yesterday was a bummy day. I woke up around 11:00, washed up, and headed out to dim sum with mom and Joe. We went grocery shopping after that to pick up a few things. Finally home around 4:00 p.m., I cleaned the room some more, popped online to do some reading, etc. Zin came to pick me up around 6:30 and we headed to Fairview so that I could pick up my cons. We bumped into Mark outside of SportChek. Our next stop was No Frills, only to find...well...nothing. Back to the house we went to figure out enrolment and courses and stuff for the rest of the evening. Man, school sucks. It all sucks. Boo. :(

I have an hour left before work is over.

I'm sitting here and doing nothing.

I'm going to a Jays game on the 29th and that should prove to be fun (I hope?! I know squat about baseball, to be honest.)

I was supposed to play badminton tonight but York sucks crap and Tait is all booked up for events, again. So much for facilities being available for STUDENTS.

I really have to get my room cleared out today so that my aunt Agnes can take over for the next 12 days starting Thursday. This is going to be difficult with everything that I need being in that room, and me needing to access it around 6:00 a.m. each day before work.....somehow without waking or disturbing her?! AIYA.

Some good news though - MOVIE tonight, and I'm feeling happier today! Must be the large tea that I got from Timmy Ho's. Yes, the one that is now cold and gross tasting....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

yea boo-urns to tait :@

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Now I can't play badminton anymore, with my war wounds and such. :(

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home