stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Why the bugger...

...am I on Blogger posting an entry right now when I have a final to study for?!

Impending doom is due to arrive in roughly 8 hours, and here I am trying to think of what to write about rather than regurgitating facts about crayfish and flukeworms.

I'm feeling a wave of hunger pangs again. Some warm (chewy??) chocolate chip cookies and a nice cold glass of homo milk sounds awfully tempting.

It snowed yesterday. I even got a chance to enjoy it for a bit while shovelling the driveway with ol' man Joe. Well, that was before the STUPID rain melted it all away today. See - MORE of a reason for me to hate rain. Hoping to create a pseudo-rink yet again this year, we'd shovelled all the snow towards the left side of the driveway too... so as to not disturb the perfect white blanket that had fallen onto the side with the maple tree. Then the stupid rain happened. Yes, I loathe rain. It makes my garden pretty and all, but it also makes me wet when I commute to school. More often than not, it also entails wind and cold; both of which I also dislike. So yes, as you can guess, I don't like the Spring and/or Autumn. Wait. I do like them sometimes, actually. On clear days in the springtime, colourful blooming flora are an amazing site. Non-grey days in the fall entail orange, yellow, and red in the trees. I basically just contradicted myself? Well, not really. The seasons of Spring and Fall are okay based on the aforementioned conditions - i.e.) no rain, wind, or grey. Seeing as how those are the defining characteristics, I shall go as far to conclude that I practically hate the spring and fall....most of the time. =P

That was SUCH a random post....


4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Snow is poo, A pseudo rink would be kinda cool tho, hehe.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:03:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Defining differences between snow and feces (or as you call it, "poo"):

Snow is white, mainly composed of dihydrogen oxide, and of 1-2 mm diameter.

Feces (a.k.a "poo") is can vary in colour, ranging from shades of brown, to green, to near-black, to yellow tones, etc. It may vary in consistency and texture as well, ranging from...

Ok, I'll stop there now.
You get my point.

CLEARLY, snow does not = feces (a.k.a "poo").

=P

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

Looks like SOMEONE should be studying instead of bashing my lame metaphors, lol

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:13:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was studying!
You know it!

Thursday, December 09, 2004 1:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home