stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Monday, December 06, 2004

A band-aid doesn't fix THIS kind of pain...

I just won two auctions on eBay. The first is for a DVD boxset of Season 2 of Six Feet Under. Sure, I'm ecstatic and all...seeing as how I love that show. But...umm...yea, there's always a twist behind eBay. I was always skeptical of that site because of this, but I decided to give it a shot this time anyway. Basically, I got screwed over for shipping costs. O...M...G. :(

The item itself came to about $44.00 USD. With S&H costs though, it has now sky-rocketed to a crazy $58.00 USD. That's approximately $69 or so CDN. *grrr* Not cool. It's definitely still cheaper than buying it at a store, but 70 bucks??? Boo :( That just hurts. O U C H.

Zin also helped me bid on a Season 4 boxset of Dawson's. It came to about $23 CDN, not incl. S&H costs. Not bad.

I need time to go Christmas shopping for peoples' gifts! Ahhhhhh! WHY must my finals end on the 21st this year?!

WHY, oh WHY?!?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

maybe its cuz u took 3 labs this semester! Bad Dondon!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

SURE.
Blame ME, of all people.

*rolls eyes*

hahah!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 4:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home