stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Monday, October 25, 2004

Oink

I feel so "fat" right now. It's roughly 2:02 a.m., and I'm still totally feeling the dinner that I had tonight. Angela had her belated birthday dinner at Paisano's - an Italian eatery on Willowdale near BV. I ordered veal parmigiano with fine linguine and vegetables. It was pretty decent. Anne and I went all out on the dessert though. I already saw the tiramisu upon entering the restaurant and knew that I was going to get that. However, the waiter told us that they had a raspberry chocolate tartufo too! AH! So yea...Anne and I ended up ordering those two and splitting them. During the ride home from Angela's house, my dad decided to stop at McDee's at Peanut and pick up a soft serve cone; I have no clue why (I guess he just wanted one?). He made me have some to avoid dripping. Aiya. I'm such a pig. =S

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Ah yes, and you are so HUGE as well. Silly Dondon :Þ

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 11:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know...you're SUCH a pig...lol! jk
i'm looking forward to getting my box of mint things. hehe.

Thursday, October 28, 2004 1:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home