stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Fact, or faux?

  1. I am SO not ticklish.
  2. I just ACT like I'm crazy. I'm really NOT though. I swear.
  3. Some people are just impossible.
  4. Guys oughn't be pouty. That's just wrong.
  5. I'm little, yet HUGE at the same time.
  6. Three A&W Mama Burgers isn't THAT excessive...
  7. Incubus sounds like Hoobastank, or Hoobastank sounds like Incubus (??).
  8. Orange is a heinous colour for t-shirts.
  9. I'm excessively smiley nowadays...even when ridiculously tired. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

That sounds about right to me ;)

Saturday, October 02, 2004 6:35:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of courseeeeee you're excessively smiley nowadays...no question about that!
~A.
(sorry i had to post as "anonymous"...they kept saying that i had the wrong password!!!! and when i went in to go get a new password, they said that it was wrong tooo! so i just gave up..maybe it's cuz i haven't been on blogger for wayyyyyyyyy tooo long)

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 8:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home