stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Should've stayed longer....(chronicle)

We were seated at the table right by the top of the staircase. Famished, we devoured our food within minutes. We sat and chatted, joking around and laughing about everything and anything. Good times. Just as B rose from his seat as we were leaving, I saw him. He was sitting in the company of, I would assume, two other friends. As I approached the top of the stairs, I turned back to check whether I'd left anything behind. That's when it happened...

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

what?!
what happened?!
don't leave me hanging like this!!!
noooooo

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 9:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

1) he was really cute. mixed...haha! ;)

2) a wink ensued.

3) the end.

4) haha...told you it was just a teaser. i felt like writing is all. sorry for getting you all worked up! =P

Monday, September 20, 2004 11:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Denise, I am so gonna go back to the Student Centre!
hahah!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 5:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home