stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, July 29, 2004

All is fair in love and war

...well, not really actually.  Err...but oh well.  I'm still smiling! =)

As I was saying to Christine last night on the phone, within one hour I was on both ends; giving and receiving.  With that said, I had a pretty clear understanding of how each counterpart saw things.

Anyway, I feel at peace now.  No, I'm not ready to die, mind you.  LOL! You wish.  Heh.  It goes to show that I wasn't caught up in the whole "hopeful" aspect, which can be quite dangerous and risky if you ask me.  I'm not priding myself for this, nor am I trying to convince myself, for that matter.  I'm just here to rant a little and get some final thoughts out of my system. Heheh!  It's somewhat scary when I think about it now.  Why did I take it so well?  Hrmm....=P  Well, either way, I can't win, but I am content and at peace.  I'm actually happy, come to think of it.  I feel relieved.  It's all good, my friend.

Tonight should be fun with Mark and Christine (reminds me of the Mike and Christine Morning Show)  - either bubbletea-ing up at the new place by Crazy Sushi on Highway 7 (recommended by Jennifer), or dessert at Demetri's to load up on the chocolate.  Yes, aphrodisiacs.  There was a slight misunderstanding when I said this to Ed yesterday.  I told him sometime throughout the day that I wanted to consume chocolate, and that I'd heard before that it serves as an aphrodisiac.  He "gave" me the weirdest MSN emoticon stare.  When I say "aphrodisiac", I mean mood-lifter.  You know, something with cheer-up effects.  Not something that leads to sexual arousal.  LOL!  I'll just watch what I say from now on...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home