stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Music to my ears

Literally.

I've decided to rearrange my computer speakers yet again, and now it sounds better than ever. I really hope to invest in better ones some day though. For the time being, these will have to do though.

I also hope to save up for a wicked entertainment system. That's not first on my list though. A nice new stereo, that has MP3 playback, is first right now. Either that, or an MD stereo. It'd be so neat to stick my MD's into a slot, much like a CD player.

Don't you just wish you had a money tree? A coniferous one, at that. Available and in abundance all year round.

I certainly do...LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home