stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Which tastes the worst?

A few weeks back, during one of the reunions with the St.Tim's buddies, I was told a story. One that involved me and two others present at the gathering actually.

Back in the day when we were in grade two or three-ish, a lollipop was found in the schoolyard during recess. It wasn't opened apparently. Guess what happened then? Shared it, we did. What do kids know?

I can't believe I did that. Ewww!

That probably is the weirdest or grossest thing I've eaten. I was never a playdoh or glue eater. I remember when the little kiddies would scream, squeal, and run because a fellow classmate would be caught eating his or her own "boogers".

So you see, a questionably "clean" lollipop ain't so bad, right?
____________
Oh right. I should make known that, with the new spifferized Blogger, the post titles now simply involve entering text into the designated field when posting. The result is a nicely-bolded, white title prior to the entry.

Well, some of you may have noticed that this entry's title is [gasp] GREEN, which means that it's a LINK. Go ahead. Click on it! The entry relates to it. Just thought I'd give a heads up! =)

7 Comments:

Blogger iola said...

pssst: the link is orignally blue, then after you clicked or visited the link, THEN it's green :)

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 5:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

right. blue. i knew that. [d'oh...]

Tuesday, June 01, 2004 6:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

We found a closed bottle of booze (some girly cooler)behind a newspaper box at the Nobleton Plaza, circa 8th grade. Yeah, we drank it.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004 12:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Donna!! Just pass by to say HI =) See u at the beach! -vv

Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:49:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I only have Xanga so can't post comment here with a username

Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:49:00 PM

 
Blogger tetley tee said...

if it makes you feel better, you don't have pica. if you did, I'm sure we would've all noticed you eating non food matter. like that guy who ate tons upon tons of coins and other metallic objects. =)

Sunday, June 06, 2004 9:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

[anonymous/vv]hi viv!! i SO hope for good weather!!
switch over to blogger! =)

[tetley]...true.
i wonder how that fellow went through metal detectors and security searches...hrmm...

Monday, June 07, 2004 5:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home