stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

A new beginning

...A different approach. Rants. Ponderings. Even musings, if you will.

This is the new blog that I've been working on for quite some time now. Initially, I was even designing my own layout with the help of a friend. However, I'm sure most of you know that my HTML skills are quite limited to guessing what the turnout will be when I tinker with values in the code. Being unable to achieve the layout that I had conjured up in my head, I finally decided to scrap it and go with this very nice default template that has been supplied by Blogger.

My other blog isn't being replaced by this one. I will still continue to post there. However, the content and stuff written here won't consist of the everyday recaps and the detailed what-did-I-do-today's that you guys are all accustomed to. You'll see.

So, here's to a new beginning, a fresh start, and a new place for me to have fun! *cheers*

4 Comments:

Blogger iola said...

yay! new beginnings are good =) as long as I still get posts to read =)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004 11:34:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrm and suggestion, get a different comment, or i start posting anonymously =P

-- 0=)

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 11:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

nothing wrong with logging in...
takes TWO seconds >-<*

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:25:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it's not even a prob w/that :P cuz i'm always logged in haha.....

--0=)

Wednesday, May 19, 2004 6:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home