stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hands off!!

What the hell does it take around this house to get some respect?! Does every frickin' thing have to be labelled with neon green stickers to CLEARLY indicate possession?! If you want to b'itch about it, do it to my face. Don't go taking her side and then piss him off. This has nothing to do with you anyway! Why the hell can't you mind your own f'ing business for once?!!

ARGH! This can seem entirely petty and childish when you read this, but you won't fully understand until you've lived in this frickin' madhouse for the last 18 years!

So I have a potluck BBQ to attend tonight for Guides, and being unable to touch anything in this retarded kitchen here, I figured that a nice fruit salad would be great. Fruits are always popular among women. No carbs, no fat, and still tasty and refreshing. Yadda yadda, whatever.

Last night I spent over two hours at the kitchen table cleaning, peeling, slicing, chopping, and preparing fruits for this gigantic fruit salad of mine. I hulled the strawberries, took the tops off, then sliced them. Placed them into a bowl. Then I cubed half a watermelon and set those aside. Then came two cantaloupes - cleaned them out, sliced them, then cubed them and removed the rind. The pineapple came last. It was such a pain. First of all, the skin was tough. Wait, you have apple peels, and melon rinds. Is the outer layer/skin of a pineapple called a "skin"?? Anyway...

So I put everything away into the fridge to keep cold overnight before I needed to use them.

I just finished peeling and slicing some kiwis because I had forgotten about them yesterday. Into a bowl they go, and plastic wrap to seal it off. I open the fridge door, place the bowl of sliced kiwi into the second rack, and am about to close the door back when I see something totally wrong. Half my bowl of strawberries are gone!

WHAT THE ^&*%@*^(*&%!!!!?!?!

If we HAD no strawberries at home, that's understable, but to have half of my strawberries eaten when EVERYONE knew that it wasn't for eating!? That it was for the fruit salad that I needed for the potluck BBQ?! ASIDE from the fact that I had especially bought another pint of strawberries for her when I bought my own because I knew that something like this would happen if she didn't know! Who would have guessed that she would still take mine?!

What the hell do I have to do to not have people take stuff freely without permission or at least ASKING perhaps?!?!?! Must I purchase my own refrigerator in my room and store everything away safely?! Who knows what might happen even with that?! Someone could easily still come into my room and help themselves to whatever they please because they think that they frickin' own the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So after spazzing to him, she starts up and decides to give her own two stupid cents when this is none of her business to begin with! "Is everything really that clear cut in this household?! Doesn't she go about taking other people's things too without asking?! BLAH BLAH BLAH."

Give me a f'ing break, will you?! Every single week you go and purchase this crap for her that she "needs", and no one else is ever allowed to lay a finger on it because it "rightfully" belongs to her. Bullsh'it, okay! The only reason we don't touch it is because no one wants that crap anyway! So you must think that because conflict doesn't arise that everything is dandy and such, and if one does - such as this strawberry dilemma - then it automatically becomes the fault of whomever brought this to the attention of others?! You can't use excuses to justify what isn't right!!

Does anyone else touch her bags of whatever crappy grains and such?! NO!

Are we allowed to specifically claim anything as ours?! NO.

Am I the one who made up the stupid rule that if anything is purchased with your "own" money, then it belongs to you?! NO.

Because it's a f'ing double standard! She buys her crap and NO ONE is allowed to touch it. I've asked before. I know! She's actually occasionally bought something that was worth asking to see, or try, or taste. Of course, I would go in 75% certain already that the request will be shut down with a "no."

So, after purchasing all these fruits for my salad, and sharing half of the watermelon and pineapple without asking for re-imbursement, WHY does she STILL get away with something like this?! You can't tell me crap like "well, it doesn't belong to you." YOU PEOPLE are the ones who made up such f'ing retarded rules here. If I don't play by them, it would be plain stupid. You can guilt-trip me and use all these dumb policies, but you expect me to just back down and not retaliate. You know that I've never been a frickin' pushover and that I won't let people boss me around. You know that it all came from the fact that she was always best being the eldest, she was even beter because she's oh-so-f'ing brilliant and crap, and he's just who he is. Born into this world lucky and with no boobs. Like, wtf?! I'm so sick of this sh'it. Time and time again I go in and out of these raging bouts of anger, and eventually it subsides. I dont' want that anymore! I just want this crap to be over with. I want to get out of here. I can't let this rule my life anymore! It used to be an uncertain situation because I never knew whether I would have the heart to leave it all behind in 3-4 years. If sh'it like this keeps happening, like it always has, and I'm expected to let it slide when you guys, then I'm out of here the first frickin' chance I get. Caring is one thing. Family is one thing. Taking advantage is another. I can't take this anymore. *exhales*.

3 Comments:

Blogger tetley tee said...

*hugs* how bout we just buy strawberries and throw them at her? =) I'm kidding that's mean. and a waste of strawberries. SMiLE!!!

Thursday, June 24, 2004 3:17:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

sounds mightily appealing just about now...

thanks for the cheer-up

Friday, June 25, 2004 5:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

you're on your way to true surlyness. I'm so proud :)

Monday, July 05, 2004 1:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home