stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Monday, September 20, 2004

Forever a smile on my face

My face lit up and a big silly grin appeared as I read this. Thank you, ladies.

"my friend,
i dreamed we were old together...

i dreamed we looked back
on all the birthdays we'd had

and the places we'd been
and things we'd been through

i dreamed we looked back
on the silly things we found
to worry about...

and laughed

i dreamed we took down
our big book of memories
and went through it
page by page

and the years
and the laughter
and the good times
told the story...

...what is important and what is not
what is lasting and what is not
what is worth worrying about and what is not

i dreamed we had written down in our book:
friends for life

and i dreamed the fun
was just beginning

happy birthday"

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home