stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Friday, October 08, 2004

Time flies, and that's great if you ask me

How should I phrase this? I guess I can't adequately express how things have been for me lately. My vocab sucks that much, yes....and there's no way that I can do this justice. I can't make it flow eloquently, and I'm not even going to begin to try and get it to do so.

I'm sure I've mentioned before that sitting in the driveway at night, during the summertime, when all is still....just talking...is by far one of my favourite things to do. I think this has been surpassed now.

September. This has been the month of all months since.....I can't even remember when. Even with all the trouble that has stirred up...even with the crazy emotional rollercoaster ride that it has been...even with school starting up (grumbles)....even with some impossible people being, well, impossible sometimes, I still smile through it all.

That's right. In the end, I smile. I have more than enough reason to be happy.
=) ^ infinity

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

September was a good time, I hope it never ends!

Friday, October 08, 2004 1:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home