stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Last resort...

Seeing as how I have absolutely nothing better to do right now, I've decided to post an entry. I can't say that I have much to say tonight...but oh well.

I wrote my BIOL 2030 (Animals) midterm today at 11:30 a.m. It wasn't exceptionally difficult or anything. I could've studied a bit more to get a few more questions, but it's all good.

Mish and I went back to her place to work on the Biochem labs for the rest of the afternoon. We rushed back to campus for our 6:30 lab. It ended unusually early. We were out of there by 7:40! Usually it takes at least until 8:10 or so. Heh! I wasn't complaining. We had an easy quiz too! For ONCE!

Initially we were planning on hitting up a bubbletea house for some good ol' drinks. However, we eventually figured that it was WAY too chilly of a night for cold beverages. My hands were icy cold (that's been the norm as of late - I don't quite know why...it never was like this back at LAT)! With my nasty cold, I was craving for congee and something hot and soothing. We finally settled on a place - Congee Queen. It's some new place at Don Mills and Lawrence; owned by one of the current Congee Wong shareholders. The food was the same. The place was a little more spaceous and well-lit though. I bumped into Cyril and, of all people, Mrs.Leung. I used to see her at Congee Wong all the time. Now she's followed me to Congee Queen. Haha! What are the chances?

I've been congested and feeling gross all day. My nose is so raw, it's so hard to breathe, and sneezing my brains out isn't what I would deem as being "fun". It's just been a bad day overall. There's no one to talk to online even! People have been bleh all day too. Whatever...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Sorry you are feeling this way, I wish there was smoething I could do to make you feel better :(

Friday, October 22, 2004 12:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Thu - main said...

LOL, this sounds like the same post you have on your other blog! Booo for repetition! Your brain must be clogged. Ha! ^__^

Friday, October 22, 2004 6:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home