stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Thumb a-twiddlin'

So I'm sitting here, doing my Biochem DNA Gels lab...

It's been a slow night. Haven't talked to many people on MSN. Webcammed with Anne for a bit to try and show her the smears/tails on the DNA gel photo. Coincidentally, she did the same lab just last week. Could they be more original with university biochemistry experiments?

So I'm sort of thinking out loud right now. Upon deciding to post an entry, and having logged in, I then realized that I don't have much to write about...

Well, Kev's in Guelph tonight for a surprise visit. Him and his Nobleton crew headed up to see Sean play at some bar/club/place (?) where he plays regularly. Hope he's doing okay...

I feel a case of the munchies settling in - probably going to raid the fridge soon.

Oh, guess what? I have to work at bloody 6 a.m. on Saturday morning. What fun! :(
At least I have a day's worth of baking to look forward to after an early 9 hours of hell.

That said, I bid thee good night.
My stomach's starting to whine, and this lab must be finished as soon as possible.
Laters, folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

U missed the fact that you have to work at 7am on sunday as well. :P

Saturday, December 04, 2004 12:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home