stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Now imagine that

Can you believe it? I actually went to class this morning. This cycle must be jinxed or something though. Each time that I go to class, Brian doesn't...and vice versa. Does that go to say that if Brian stops going to class, then I'll go all the time? Hah. Nice try. =P

I must confess that I dozed off for a little bit during Ecology though. I woke up to find this girl staring at me - she was sitting in the row in front of me and just gave me the oddest look. I don't think she has any right to stare! Before I dozed off, I caught her sleeping too!!

I'm so tired right now. I've played so much badminton this week, and I've been lacking sleep. I think I ought to hit the hay now. I've got work at 9 a.m. D'oh!

Anyway, I'm cash-trained now, so hopefully the day will go by faster!

So yea, I've had a really good day, from morning 'til end - minus the Ecology and the Animals lab. =)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Well, its good to hear that some people got to play lots of badminton, i think im suffering withdrawls right now.

Saturday, November 06, 2004 1:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Yea, but now look what happens. I'm all sore and tired.

ABC on Tuesday!

Sunday, November 07, 2004 3:11:00 PM

 
Blogger iola said...

I agree I'm so lacking badminton that I got sick!!!! Sick!!!! >.< I rather be sore n sleepy, rather than sick.

Monday, November 08, 2004 9:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

lol Iola you have a good point there :P

Monday, November 08, 2004 11:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

[iola]
We'll play sometime. Don't worry! I'm playing in a tourny on the 20th on campus against the Chinese Student Association. I'm playing mixed with Sopheak and possibly doubles with my friend Shirley. Come watch, and you might even be able to play!

[zin]
You play plenty of badminton, you never get sick (even when I'M sick), but you DEFINITELY lack in terms of SLEEPING! =(

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 11:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home