stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Eventful, but not...eh?

Not a lot has been happening lately, but also a lot has. Have I lost you already? Are you scratching your head right now and going "HUH?" Heh!

I worked on Saturday and hopped onto cash for two transactions! LOL! I was totally confused cuz I'd forgotten a good bunch of the cash stuff that I'd learned. Awesome, eh? =S I almost forgot to give one lady her credit card back. Anyway, I got off work at 2:30, went to Staples to photocopy a bunch of notes, and then chilled with Kev for the entire day. =)

Sunday was pretty uneventful, but nice and relaxing all the same. I went to church, then lunch with family, which followed by some grocery shopping; none of which I'd done for quite some time now. Eating with family feels foreign. That's pretty wrong if you ask me. Anyway, I spent the rest of the day clearing out my computer and just sitting in the basement. That too felt somewhat foreign. It dawned on me that I have not been home, on a weekend, in the afternoon for at least a month now? It also felt weird going out to dinner with the parents. It was nice though, in the end. Just the three of us. Hrm...

Just now, for a second, I thought I'd gone to Ecology on Monday. Hah. Who am I trying to kid here? YUBC was pretty slow. Jo bought me a cream of brocolli soup from Timmy Ho's. Aww...thank you! Shirley took me home, and then I headed out to Guides. We had the enrolment ceremony, and I was officially enrolled! I've got my Guides and Guider pins now on my new leader shirt! Hehe!

Today was a pretty bleh type of day. I was up until what felt like really late hours, but in actuality it was only 2 a.m. or so. I was snoozing left and right, and finally gave up when I was ordered to bed. =S So yea, I didn't submit the triple lab report. I'm going to use the one-week-extension-no-questions-asked coupon and submit it next week. We had to crack open goldenrod galls and observe fly larvae for the Ecology lab today. Ugh. We finished early, and I decided to grab a snack at Central Square. I got a hot chocolate from Timmy Ho's, and a slice from Pizza Pizza. It was SO good. I haven't had pizza in SO long. Anyhoo, I wrote my chem test after that...then met up with KBT to head back to the house. We headed out to Aurora soon after for badminton. It was pretty packed; didn't get a lot of games in. Boo! =(

2 Comments:

Blogger iola said...

lol your posts here are getting dangerously long ^^ hahaha just a heads up =P

man~ we GOTTA do something this wkend.....sitting at home, having dinner/desserts with my parents on a weekend has been getting too familiar for me ^_*

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

LOL! Yes, I did indeed realize that while I was typing up the post. I'll try to watch how lengthy my posts get here. Rest assured, they will NEVER be as long as those 10+ days posts on the other blog. Heh!

I'll e-mail you about this weekend. Either that, or CALL ME!

Thursday, November 11, 2004 12:09:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home