stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Sunday, December 12, 2004

White = pretty...

Calling all Torontonians! Have you looked out your window lately?! There's SNOW on the ground! Three cheers for snow and Christmas!!!! :D

The stuff that fell earlier today was packing snow too. I was mightily tempted to throw a snowball here and there, but I eventually decided against it. Heh!
=================
The above was posted last night, sometime around 3:00 a.m. It came to a halt because I received a phonecall. So yes, I shall continue now....heh!
=================
Kev and I went to Denny's for dinner out in Brampton. I got my pancake and sausage fix - mMmm! Then we headed back to Woodbridge for some dessert at Demetrie's - also very tasty! I can't get enough of their honey vanilla ice cream. People, if you go there anytime, whichever location it may be, you MUST try their crèpe called "The Last Straw". It's a very simple dessert, but sometimes simplicity is what makes it so great!! (and this doesn't just apply to desserts either, mind you!) So yes, this crèpe is folded over a generous scoop of honey vanilla ice cream, topped with freshly sliced strawberries, and drizzled with strawberry sauce. I always ask for chocolate sauce instead of strawberry sauce though. Oh yes, and you can't forget the whipped cream! (that means you, Anne, you whipped cream queen!!!!)

My sleeping patterns have been TOTALLY out of of whack for the past few weeks. I used to at least go to bed latest 3:00 or so. Last night, I slept at 7. The night before (or moreso, the morning OF my exam) I slept at 6:00 and got up at 8:00. I was up studying, or cramming...whatever THAT is. I have really NO clue what that is, seeing as how I never do it! I just, don't study. Hahaha! Okay, I'm kidding. I do...........I think?

So...while studying for this final of mine (to be written on a frickin' Saturday MORNING), I chatted with Dan B. for a bit (yeps, gotta differentiate between the two Dan's that I know). With the new MSN 7.0, he drew me some pictures with his graphics tablet. Whee! More pics for me to post up!

Okay, I'm back to rushing this post again - time to head out for Grandma's birthday dinner, meaning LOADS of Chinese food. I'm so going to feel fat tonight. LOL! A satisfying fat, but fat all the same. Heh! ;)

I'll leave you with Dan's works of art - admire it now! Ten years from now they'll probably be selling for tens of thousands of smackeroos at some schnazzy art gallery over in Europe! :)


That's an artistic resemblance of Dan himself with Mr. Emo, the oh-so-cool sock fellow! You KNOW you like Emo, Dan!


That's supposed to be Mr.Emo going haywire, sometime after he/it ordered me to go to sleep rather than studying/cramming/half-studying/moreso-MSN-ing!


This TROGDOR fellow can also be found on someone's fridge in Nobleton, terrorizing all of the other fridge magnets! *ROAR*

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Boo to snow, but now i want a sushi pillow, speaking of which, x-mas is coming soon HINT HINT. LOL j/k :P

Monday, December 13, 2004 4:56:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home