stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Still truckin'

I didn't sleep again last night. I'm tired and will sleep...soon. I had my Animals final this morning at 9:00 a.m., so I was up cramming/studying/procrastinating? Joe got a ride to the bus stop, so I conveniently tagged along. Woo-hoo!

Anyway, this is from Zoso. Thanks, dude!



The exam went alright. Animals biology is ALL about logic. Haha, I'm kidding. It SO is not. Seriously though. I guessed on a fair number and used logic in helping me to choose an answer. A lot of them turned out to be correct! Wheee!

Theresa, Iola, and I went to bubbletea at Destiny's tonight. It was good fun, even if we were somewhat out of it in our own ways. Heh!

Came home and burnt about 10 CDs to back up all of this season's ER and Smallville. Precious, precious TV. Hehehe!

Theresa helped me get caught up with Gilmore Girls; I haven't followed it this season but would definitely like to get back into the swing of things. ;)

Okay, I don't really know what else to post about now. I just wanted to post up Zoso's picture of awesome-osity! Thanks again! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

yes dan is quite the character........

Friday, December 10, 2004 5:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home