stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Some of the best and the worst

[feeling]
best: much-needed hug on a Sunday evening in the parking lot
worst: being let down, and things falling through

[taste]
best: a tasty piece of meat (i.e. lamb or beef)
worst: toss-up between an Amoxicillin capsule exploding in your mouth, or the aftertaste in your mouth from a very MSG-ified meal

[sight]
best: a true and honest smile that results from sheer carefree silliness over the webcam
worst: to see loved ones sad...

[words spoken]
best: "You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me;..."
worst: the ones that are left unsaid....

[smell]
best: fresh natural scent after a shower
worst: ummm...there are too many to list - B.O. is way up there on the list, I guess.

so many moments.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

The bests will be more prominant than the worsts, I promise

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home