stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Not acceptable

As good ol' Coach put it, stop being such a flippin' PANSY.
*argh*

When I'm tired, I have zero tolerance, for...well...anything.
That's why I need to just sleep.
If I don't sleep, I'll snap.
Either or.

It's weird how the quality of sleep for me lately has been almost at the level of CRAP.
Those who know me know that I usually never have a problem when it comes to sleep.
I'm literally out cold and sleep for hours on end....without any problems trying to fall asleep or anything of the sort.

Lately though, I've been so sleep deprived. I might get 5-6 hours per night....but they're absolutely lousy. I think it's because I keep going to bed in a non-relaxed state. I've always been disgruntled or frustrated or angry or sad or miserable. I should eat a pound of sugar before sleeping. Then I'd be "happy" and sleep.........better....?!

Wired and tired.
It definitely is taking a toll on my body.

This bites.

Coach, those Ho Shim noodles are awesome. I need to learn how to make them so that I can stop paying $4.27 for them. Our mission from now on is to scam the recipe off of them. Deal? Good. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Yo Babes..
I hear ya, been there, DONE that. It's frustrating but I hope there are better times in the future for ya, REAL soon. Ohhh wait, I see it - it's with the Paladins and having a DAMN good time..every single time you come out. Ohh and if you were to come, you'd probably *eventually* meet him. *wink*

As for those ho shim noodles, it's weird, we once had a potluck @ church...and Darwin brought those noodles!!! Now obviously they tasted differently, but he said that his sister made them. It was goood..I love that. 4.27! But I'm trying to cut back, cuz the teriyaki sauce is sooo bad for me, hence the salad. About a dollar more, but it's goood - but it also gives me bad breath. *eugh& Ok, I"ll stop procrastinating now and get back to my essay. Ohh and did you get your MEC stuff? =)

Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

Lol at least some people know what that last little thing was about the noodles.......

I wonder who Denise refers to with HIM............

Interesting

Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home