stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Echos

I was about to post something substantial, as I'm on my lunch break at work right now.
Yes, I'm QUITE the bored individual at this moment.

That's when I realized that no one ever reads this thing anymore. *cries*

It's like standing alone in a big, vast, empty room.
All I hear is myself.

Since I'm not going to post anything substantial, I'll just go back to processing patron subscription renewals while stuffing my face with a tupperware of brownies, a Ziploc of caramel corn, a cup of peach yogurt, half a bag of M&M's, and a whole lot of ........nothing else.

Yea, I know I'm weird.
I can see you rolling your eyes as you read this.......

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

What the HECK? Where's your blog! I come here!!!
Since you can obviously understand the type of BOREDOM that goes on in this office - you can AT LEAST blog more often. Geez, work is pratically where I blog half the time - you should know that!! =)

Friday, April 01, 2005 5:34:00 PM

 
Blogger Thu - main said...

I second that! WTF?! I need something to read too - I can only amuse myself w/ my own ramblings for so long.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 4:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

I THIRD that! I read it as well, just seemingly a little later than everyone else.......

Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:35:00 PM

 
Blogger tetley tee said...

brooooooooooooooooooownies!!! :(

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home