stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Actually scared out of my pants...

I really need a place to rant right now. So, here I am. Yes, of all places.

I'm really starting to dread Friday. I dont' know what's in store for me. I frankly don't, but also do, want to hear the news. I know I shouldn't be getting ahead of myself, or unnecessarily freaking myself out...but I just can't help but think what would happen if it was to be bad news.

Can you imagine how freaky that would be?

Sure, the clock's ticking for everyone. That's a reality that oughtn't be denied. However, imagine if someone told you that you just lost the expected 60+ years, and that it might be time to go.

Oh man, I'm just totally scaring myself now.
I need to stop.
:(

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Hey Babes,

I'm not quite sure what exactly you're talking about...but if I'm guessing correctly. It's ok :) I'm sure everything will be just fine.

As hard as it is, and as hard as I struggle with my own advice:
Worry, when youv'e got something to worry about ;)

Thursday, January 13, 2005 3:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

aiya, please do not put it that way :(

Monday, January 17, 2005 11:32:00 PM

 
Blogger tetley tee said...

whatever the news, believe in the power of God. He never makes a mistake, so if He says "now's the time to let go", then it's always for the best reasons. *huggies*

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home