stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

TALK about LACK of FOCUS

This is just absolutely ridiculous.
Get this.

I'm using the arrow scroll keys on my cellphone, searching through the Names directory. I'm trying to find a name beginning with the letter "G". So I'm scrolling, and scrolling....and I'm like, "Wait. I've scrolled through this same list...twice? Thrice?" Then it hits me. Good job, Don. You're looking at names beginning with "D".

D'oh.

So I press the little red hang-up symbol, and begin scrolling again.
So here I am, scrolling away, and guess what?
I have, for some retarded reason, selected to scroll through names beginning with "D"...yet again.

Like, woman, WAKE UP!
Argh....

Oh yes. I did eventually make it over to the names beginning with "G", don't you worry.
Eventuuuually...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

NOW I am starting to worry........

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 2:25:00 AM

 
Blogger iola said...

donna...wanna settle for an ipod (or some mp3 player)?

mp3players4freeA guy from a forum I visit said it works and you can cancel memberships after signing up for promotions...o_O

Friday, December 17, 2004 1:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home