stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Great kickoff....#2

So here's my second attempt to write up the entry that disappeared...

Wow wow wow! Today has been SUCH a great day - what an amazing way to kick off the holidays!

My plans to Christmas shop 'til I drop didn't quite turn out as I had anticipated. Waking up at 5:30 p.m. means no shopping. :S

I received an unexpected but pleasant phone call around noon-ish, and chatted for one hour, 16 minutes, and 34 seconds. Why do I know this to such a precise degree? I keep track of my cellphone minutes, as I have free evenings - hence the minute log timekeeping thing doesn't work for me. So yea, each month I have 200 daytime minute to expend. I've never actually gone over before. Rarely, if ever, would I even reach 150 minutes. Today is the 23rd (well, the 22nd if you want to count it as yesterday) and I am at 209 minutes. I still have roughly 8 days to last on no daytime minutes. Uh-oh. Ah well, it's all good! :)

So I woke up, showered, washed up, and headed to Pharma Plus to pick up a birthday card with Zin. We drove up to Maple to meet up with Nhi and people at Li/Lee/Ly's (??) house. We chatted about The O.C. and Smallville, followed by a few rounds of jitz. LOL! I suck SO much at that game. I definitely need to practice more at the house on the new table! ;) We took off around 9:30 and decided to have dinner at Swiss Chalet. I was "jonesing" (hah! - a Nobleton word) for mashed potatoes, so off to the chicken place it was. After a double leg dinner with mashed potatoes, I was satisfyingly full of protein. mMmm!

We drove back down to North York to Joyce's place for the movie night event. We caught the last bit of the Incredibles - what a cute movie! Now I must watch the rest of it; as in, the beginning. M-U-S-T!!

I stayed out past my curfew tonight, and luckily Joe was up to open the door for me. Stupid curfew. What a pain.

Sometimes, I think Joe is the most awesome kid EVER. He went over to his friend's house tonight to borrow his XBox for the holidays. On top of that, he got some DVD adapter plug thing that will allow it to play DVD's now. Wahahha! I can watch SIX FEET UNDER andddddddddd play XBox! Booyah!!!

It has been SUCH an awesome day today. I got to sleep in, play some jitz, have mashed potatoes, play in the snow at the Swiss Chalet parking lot, see most of the high school girls, SNOW, DVDs now playable....!!!

Oh, and last but certainly not least...like the cherry on top, I got to FINALLY see Zin!!! No worrying about school, exams, having to get home to study, etc. What an amazing day I had. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Its good to have a good day once in a while, anyway, its Ly's house. And uhhhhhh, yea. I forgot what else I was gonna say, oh wait, it shows the post on this page, hold on..............


Ahhhh, ok i remember now, about the "nobleton" word, I'm kinda suprised u never heard that before other than from ppl from nobleton. IM the one who is supposed to live under that rock, not you :D.

Im just kidding :P

Sunday, December 26, 2004 2:58:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home