stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I am DONE!

After a grueling two months of insanity, the Christmas holidays have officially begun for me! Well, it's ABOUT freakin' time!!!!! Hehe!

I'm still running about 1.5 hours of sleep that I managed to squeeze in earlier yesterday morning from 8:00-9:30 a.m.

Earlier tonight was "jo doong", for all you Chinese folk out there. I celebrated by doing the usual with my family - a huge dinner. My appetite wasn't quite all there, considering I'd had no sleep, but oh well.

Joyce and I went up to FMP for Chinese dessert. Man, I haven't laughed so much since....I can't remember. I came home with my sides hurting. LOL! Reminds me of the good ol' Wasaga experience of 4 chicks sleeping together in one king-sized bed. Haha! All you gents out there, *cough*ZIN*cough*, don't start racing down to the Comments to post something now.

Apparently Jason was up there tonight too, but decided NOT to say "hi" because it'd be "too weird to say your name out of the blue." Haha! Oh man. Can't go up to FMP anymore. Too many people go there. Too high-risk.

Tomorrow's plans: Christmas shopping like MAD at Fairview, Nhi's birthday/bowling thing, Joyce's movie night.

Okay, I really need to hit the hay now. My body's starting to give....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I would have posted a lot earlier, but my internet died. Anyway, do u have pictures of the 4 in the bed at wasaega? LOL im just kidding :P

Sunday, December 26, 2004 2:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home