stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Saturday, January 08, 2005

All or nothing

It's slightly bizarre how my exercise "schedule" - if you can even call it that - is.

I either go without badminton for roughly 2 months, or I play a gazillion times within one week.

I played at YUBC on Monday, ABC(123 - hehe!) on Tuesday, could've played Wednesday evening but didn't, YUBC on Thursday, ABC(123) on Thursday evening, and Friday at YUBC. I would've played again earlier tonight (Friday evening) at Driftwood had it not been closed.

Imagine if I did this for a month non-stop. I think I'd ACTUALLY be in good shape!!! HAHAH!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Thats not that much Baddy. If all the plans went through, then it would have been a lot of baddy :P

Sunday, January 09, 2005 1:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

[zin]
Meh. It's still a considerable amount of court time compared to the past two months and whatnot.

[anne]
I have two things to say:
1) WOW. You're....ALIVE.
2) Just let me know and we'll go play. Janet too, if she wants.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home