stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Back....for now?

Once again, it has been a while since I last posted. This time though, it hasn't been because I've disappeared from the Blogger scene. I simply haven't been online. That's right. You heard me. I have not been on MSN. HOW out of this world is THAT?! Hah. After all those years of being glued to my seat for countless hours as I chatted away with people, I think I've finally hit the point where mad-MSN-ing has been exhausted. It's best to reach me on my cell (preferably drop me a text message) if you want to find me. I have 25 more minutes out of 200left for this month, and it's only been 15 days - not even since I have free weekends and evenings! AH!

So, yesterday was Valentine's Day, and a very nice one at that. Zin came over around noon with a surprise bag of goodies. We hung out at my place til 3 or so, then headed back to the house and watched a few hours of the O.C. We were then supposed to have an early dinner, followed by an evening show of the movie Hitch, starring Will Smith. Neither of us were really hungry though, so we stayed in to watch more O.C. instead. We had a late dinner at A Taste Of Japan out in Woodbridge. mMmm! Sushi and teppanyaki goodness!! Back to the house we went for 2 more episodes and ICE CREAM. :)

I got home around 2 p.m. on Saturday and vacuumed the house, followed by my Grandpa's birthday dinner. Everyone decided to skimp on the red pockets this year. It was weird to not have my mom around for the dinner. It was just my dad, Joe, and myself. Well, at least it was good food.

On Sunday the 13th, we all went downtown to play in the XTSC Badminton Open tournament. Brian won 1st for Men's Singles, and came in 2nd with Kevin for Men's Doubles. Emily and I won 1st for Women's Doubles, and Nhi and Ivy came in 2nd. My abs and sides are sore now......We headed out to Montana's for dinner, and went back to the house again for an Exec meeting.

Last Friday, the 11th, was the long-awaited dinner party. Emily and I cooked up a gazillion things, with Grace and Kevin as awesome sous-chefs! We made garlic cheddar baked lobsters, sweet and sour garlic shrimp, lasagna, a bean sprout medley, garlic brocolli, fried eggs, pineapple chicken, strawberry banana smoothies, and bean curd dessert. Fun times! It was pretty interesting when Kev, Terry, and I tried to wake Emily up from Kev's bed. She....is literally....OUT COLD...when she sleeps. Terry decided to make fun of how I cup water in my hands to rinse my mouth after brushing my teeth when I don't have a cup to use. Is there really a RIGHT way to do so? I mean, it certainly wouldn't be sticking your head into the sink to practically eat the faucet.....heh.

That's all I can remember for now in terms of backtracking. It's good to be back and typing again.

3 Comments:

Blogger iola said...

along the same lines as anne....

I missed youuuuuu!! =P when are you comming up? or rather...when am i comming out?? =(

Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EATING THE FAUCET!!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

[anne]hehe...thanks anneeeee! =)

[iola]LOL! you KNOW i'll be disappearing soon enough again, and then i'll be back yet again. it's a vicious cycle, i tell you. :P

come play on Friday! we can even play on the weekend now that i don't work on weekends. i'm sure the housemates will be more than happy to!

[zin]of COURSE not....hehehehehehehehe! :)

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:49:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home