stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Lapsing in and out

Sometimes, I really wish I could just disappear off the face of this Earth.
Just vanish....and wish that I never existed.

"Sometimes", by the way, is happening now.

I can't seem to do anything right, so what's the point.... Of anything? Of everything? Of it all.

I do one thing, it pisses someone off. I do something else, and someone else gets mad.
I help one person, and another gets mad. I live life, and people get mad.
Well, now it's time for me to be mad. At none other than myself.
Why can't I fix myself?
To be the way I should be.
To be the way that would please others. To please them. To please you. To please You.

Lord, help me in my darkest moments. Please.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Don't be mad at yourself, since it is totally not your fault at all. The reason why some people get mad at you is because they are idiots, thats all I have to say.

Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:47:00 PM

 
Blogger iola said...

people will get mad no matter what. There is no possible way of pleasing EVERYONE. Some people who get mad are just as Zin said....idiots, others as idiodic as they may be you can't really do anything about it. So don't blame yourself for that. Just remember that you really can't please everyone...if there are things you want to change....tell people...they can help you, help remind you when you forget. So many things you do as habits that they're hard to change...don't beat up yourself for it. Give others and yourself some time...*HugZ*

Friday, January 28, 2005 9:55:00 AM

 
Blogger tetley tee said...

don't worry babe. just remember to ask yourself if YOU are happy. don't think about other people, take a step back from everything and access the sitaution: what's making you sad? who's fault is it? can you fix it?
perhaps you should talk about it to the other person. voice an opinion instead of holding it inside. let them know that you aren't happy with their actions. I always find the easiest way to fix a conflict is to talk about it. =) *hugs*

Friday, January 28, 2005 4:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Thu - main said...

i agree w/ all the above.

i would also like to add that u're fine the way u are. all ur friends love u for who u are, not for who they want u to be.

most of us out there are pretty decent ppl, but we have our moments where it just seems like no ones normal.

Sunday, January 30, 2005 2:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home