stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The best of the worst

I just feel right now that if I actually caved and allowed myself to cry, I would have the best cry that I've had in SO long. Violent sobs of frustration that leave you with the most relieved feeling..... (even if it's temporary).

Bittersweet, I guess?

*sigh*

I'm trying really hard nowadays to ask for guidance from Him and to pray that I'll be able to eventually ease the pain and suffering for those angered and frustrated around me that I myself still can't seem to help.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Trust me, you can and ARE helping these people, whether you think you are or not. Its just something that you should know

Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:32:00 PM

 
Blogger 愛麗絲 said...

aaaw~ life sounds like a toughie >.< but dun worry~ cuz everything always eventually works out :)) that's how the big guy up there planned it :)) there's always a solution for everything :)) siu ha la :))
*huggies* hang in there, k? miss ya lots~! *muahs*

Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Thu - main said...

Hey hun... I hope he can help you.

Sunday, April 24, 2005 5:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home