stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The return

After having had several bad weeks (hence several very negative, angry, b*tched-out posts), I think I'm now ready to post about some fairly positive things instead.

This coming week is going to be pretty fun. I have work on Monday (tomorrow) from 8:45 to 5:00. I have Guides at7:00, and it should be pretty chill because the girls are bringing their friends for Camp prep night. I'm working again on Tuesday from 8:45 to 5:00, and off to ABC it is after that. I think Iola is coming along too! It's been many weeks since I last touched a badminton racquet, so I'm totally excited about being able to play again! I've been wanting to play for the past few weeks already, but due to lack of time and the fact that my wrist was half-busted, I decided to take a break. I was only scheduled for two days this week for some reason. Oh well - I'm not complaining. I'm gonna sleep in a bit on Wednesday, put up my posters, and go to dim sum with my mom. Then I'm gonna come home to chill for a bit, relax, watch some TV or downloads, etc. Later in the evening I'm going to the LAT Spring Concert with Anne, Jay, and Kevin. Thursday is a day of celebration, and O.C. and a lamb or beef dinner. Heheheh!! On Friday I'm leaving for Orillia around noon and will be returning on Sunday. Yeps, it's that time of the year again - Camp for Girl Guides - which means I won't be sleeping for 3 nights. LOL! Hopefully the skies will be clear so that I'll be able to see the stars.

Life is always full of stresses. If it's not school, then it's something else. Things can never be awesome and dandy and easy-going, but that's okay. That's what keeps things moving and interesting. Though I'm working during the summer, I don't mind it. I don't want to be stuck at home being a bum all day when I am granted the opportunity to make good use of this time to make money. I have my weekends to enjoy, where I can see friends or just chill out and have me-time. I have the evenings to see friends for bubbletea (summertime bubbletea craziness with Mark and Christine or Iola all over again..hahah!) or badminton or whatnot. I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't want to look back on the summertime thinking that I was not productive and just spent my days bumming around in the house. I remember I used to absolutely hate doing that during high school. I'm glad that I can be out of the house doings things. I'll have work, softball, friends, D, etc. etc. (again, no particular order *ahem*). This summer will be busy and eventful, just like last year, but definitely in a good way.

So this past Friday, YUBC had their elections for the 2005/2006 Executive Council....and I am no longer the Social Co-ordinator. I've been elected to be next year's Vice-President. Hrm....I think it'll be an interesting year, to say the least.

Well, I would write more, but I really have to hit the hay. Have to get up at 6:00 a.m. to shower for work. G'nites!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Haha, indeed it will be an intersting year for YUBC. The first "WHITE" PREZ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thursday, April 28, 2005 12:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home