stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good ol' mornings...

It's freezing in the office right now. I was deliberating already whether I should wear a long-sleeved shirt to work. Thank goodness that I did. The office is unusually frigid. Someone must've let them in on my secret. The one about me falling asleep if it gets stuffy.

Temperature-wise, it's even cooler out this morning. Or should I say, "cooler". It's only 19 Celsius right now. Yep, right now...for now. It's supposed to climb back up to a balmy 30 Celsius again. I'm not complaining. The warmth is awesome, AND I'm only working a half-day today. After work I'm racing back up to the west end to feed the frogs and myself (no, that doesn't mean piecing two and two together with me eating the frogs...). I have to be over on campus by 3:00 p.m. for an appointment, and I should be out of there by 4:00 p.m. in order to make it home in time for 5:00 p.m. That's pretty tight if you ask me, considering I've got to be at the doc's with my mom for 5:30 p.m. (during RUSH HOUR). Oh yea....then it's dinner with Iola. :)

I had the craziest dream last night. I was in a hotel lobby-ish type of setting, and it appeared that I was the hotel concierge. AND, of all things, I was speaking French. I mean, not that I can't speak French or anything....but I've NEVER, EVER, EVER dreamt in French before. Weirdness much? The funny thing is that I wasn't even speaking about hotel-related matters. I continuously talked at the hotel lobby's counter to patrons about pens.....one patron after another after another. See, I can't recall exactly what I said in the dream, but I know that I kept holding up a pen in the dream and saying, "...blah blah blah blah stylo blah blah......". I do have a slight idea as to why I might've dreamt in/about French though. Joe was studying for today's French exam and I was helping him review. Funny how I would've dreamt about something so....ummm....unimportant? You'd think that I would dream about the Smallville season finale. That's right! OH yea, baby! I'm all caught up! CLARK AND LANA! OMG! Woo-hoo!!! They macked!!! LOL!

Yea, it's one of those mornings where I'm being REALLY random. Iola just called it a "typical Donna morning" in her e-mail. THANKS, Iola. :P

3 Comments:

Blogger iola said...

Any time Donna, any time XD

traffic was not fun this morning either >.< I was late for 15mins. On the day my supervisor was early for work. Of all days!!! =(

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Thu - main said...

You nerd! Clark and Lana woohooo?! LOL

That's jokes... yes, it is important. But now... he must be in his fortress of solitude... ^_^

Hahahaha... poor CK, never gets a break...

Anyways, just wanted to drop a quick hello and encourage you to continue to blog. Where are pictures?! I want to see more pictures... Don't you have a digi yet? Hrrm....

Monday, June 13, 2005 1:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

[iola]
Heh - MURPHY'S LAW loves you!!

[2]
Yea! I've been waiting for them to get back together for the ENTIRE season and my wish came true! :D

I'll put up pics very soon (I hope)! I'm just trying to throw together some things on the comp and get everything organized. I had even promised a friend over a year and a half ago that I'd post up my sister's wedding photos. :S I really hafta get on it soon!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home