stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Unusual pains

During softball practice yesterday, I seemingly threw out my elbow. I don't think I warmed up properly, so after a while it was really sore. One would tend to assume that it's tennis elbow, but I've never suffered from that condition before. Not when I bowl, play badminton, or anything else for that matter. It started to feel better three-quarters of the way through practice because I stopped throwing hard and just took it easy.

It felt fine when I woke up today, and there was no pain or soreness at work. However, just now, a cramping...sore...kinda sensation has started to creep in. Hrm...

Then, of course, there was concert duty today. I had hoped to be in bed by midnight last night. Knowing me, it obviously didn't happen. I finally slept around 1:00 a.m. I stayed up just to post a blog. Oh well. It was due time. Anyway, I woke up at 6:00 to shower. I felt okay at first, but as the day EVER-SO-SLOWLY passed, I totally started to give. By 3:45 or so, I could literally barely keep my eyes open. I would find my eyes suddenly closed and I'd be somewhat startled that I'd dozed off, only to find that two seconds later my eyes were, again, but mere slits. I had to make a trip of the bathroom just to go for a walk. So, I worked 8:45 to 5:00, then bummed around the office from 5 til roughly 6:15. I walked over to Timmy Ho's and pinked up a medium Iced Cap (I needed ANYTHING sugary and somewhat caffeinated), and also got an UBER tasty chocolate danish! I made my way over to Roy Thompson Hall (RTH) after that and worked Concert Duty in the box office from 6:45-8:15, and made my way over to the Customer Service Desk after that. I bummed around til 9:15, then took off to meet Brian, Emily and Sopheak at Empress' TenRen's. I'm home now and SO gonna go crash soon.

Oh....and there are always the others pain(s). Whatever. I'm always hurtin'.....

This time, I'm disappointed. Maybe Anne is right? It's not that I didn't think it myself...what she said. However, it's just sort of hard to fathom after all that's happened and all that's been said. I just can't believe that it's entirely flipped now. *siiiiiiiiigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home