stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, August 25, 2005

O.C. in the Hizzy!

Okay, I don't normally use that line, but it seems to be a favourite of Joe's whenever he's psyched up about the O.C.

The season premiere is on September 8th, for all you fans out there!

I've seen three previews so far that were released by Fox. It looks exciting! Who's going to take the fall for Marissa? Is Trey going to die (he's in a coma)?? What happens to Kirsten in rehab?! Ahhh! LOL!

Anyway, just before going to bed last night I wandered down to the front foyer so I could get the TSO Single Ticket handbook, only to discover that a piece of mail for me that was sitting there. I looked at the sender's address and it said "Peter Gallagher". I'm like "Hrmm...that sounds familiar? Who is he again........??" I read onward. "Beverly Hills, 90210.".................OMG. That's when it dawned on me. Peter Gallagher plays the character of Sandy Cohen!! I quickly ripped open the package to discover an autographed portrait! Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, I thought to myself. I mean, I do recall wandering over to his official website a few months ago, and I think I'd sent in some request for an autograph, just for kicks. I can't believe they actually sent it though. The only autographed portrait I have now, aside from this one, was the 98 Degrees one that I'd gotten during high school when Universal mailed it to me.

Heeeeeehehhe!!

O.C. in the Hizzy!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Donna. :) Just a reply to your comment on my blog. I'm working each of the next 3 days, and I can get your brother either or both of the following:
-2 tickets on Sat. the 27th (4pm)
-4 tickets for Sun. the 28th (12:30pm)
The only catch is I have to know before 3pm tomorrow, so time is a factor. So if you read this in time and he'd still like to go, it's really no problem. Let me know via msn/email if you'd like. (killerkingrob@hotmail.com) Peace out, see ya later!

Friday, August 26, 2005 12:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Kevin said...

LOL Peter's autograph!

I have Jackie Chan's LOL

And David Hasslehoff as well as the guys from Do South

Yea I know I am a nerd LOL!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home