stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Now THAT is some tasty java!

A coffee has never tasted finer than it did this morning.

I had intended on going to bed early last night, but Joe kept me up past 1 a.m. hunting for spiders/bugs to kill with the new mosquito-zapping racquet. He wanted to search every nook and cranny in hopes of finding insects to zap and fry. What an evil little tortorous kid.

I thought that the otherrrrr morning was bad, but today was just brutal. On the subway, I passed out the second my butt touched the seat at Finch Station, and I didn't wake up until Union. Thank goodness I actually woke up. Otherwise I would've been even more later for work.............

Anyway, since it was beyond 9:00 a.m. and I wasn't going to be paid until 9:15 a.m, I decided to stop by Cultures for some breakfast. Upon stepping through the door, the wonderful aroma of different coffees wafted through the air, and I knew then that I couldn't say no.

I got a toasted bagel with peanut butter, and a large hazelnut vanilla coffee with lots of sugar and cream. It was sooooooooooo smooth and tasty. It definitely made my morning bearable. *phew*