stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Checking in

I haven't disappeared off the face of this Earth....not quite yet, anyway. It has indeed been a while since I last posted, and I'm frankly not about to write something substantial now. I don't have anything particularly interesting to talk about - merely wanted to drop in and say hi, that I'm still alive...and yea.

Some changes and such have occurred since my last entry...such as:

  • I have begun my physio treatments for my recurrent dislocations to the left shoulder;
  • no longer at the Symphony, which turned out for the better;
  • I think I owned my French midterm - booyah! ;
  • I've got a new computer, after HOW many years?!?!?

Umm, that's all I can think of for now. When I have the new system hooked up, and lots of pictures on my HD, I'll write an entry with photos.

In the next little while, I'll be:

  • completing my physio treatment;
  • possibly going back to Gap;
  • tying up loose ends;
  • SOTF/UW weekend for Nov.18/19/20;
  • YUBC Fall tourny on Nov.26.

Hope you're all doing fine and in good health and spirits. I'll be back.

4 Comments:

Blogger tetley tee said...

OMGH! an entry!!! *rubs eyes* and I'm not imagining it!!! :D I loved how you wrote about physio for your reoccuring dislocation of shoulder problem, followed by two badminton tournies. hahahaa!!

just wanted to say hallos! waterloo is getting pretty darn cold now, and my cup is still missing *shakes fist* also, I'm getting owned on my cs courses. this is not a good term for tee. :(

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:56:00 PM

 
Blogger 愛麗絲 said...

oooooooooooooooooooh!!!! so much going on!!!! me??? two words. no life. -_-" i was happy to see some action at _____ (u know where la~) hehe~ yays!! donna is back down at earth :))

Thursday, November 10, 2005 3:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i FORGOT my USERNAME AND PW AGAIN!!! so i hafta be anonymous but you know who i am cuz i'm pretty much the ONLY one who forgets their username and pw cuz i rarely go on blogger. but yeaa... how are the physio treatments?? i hope they're helping you! also! you're not working at tso anymore?? what???? and you might be going back to gap?!?!?! HUH?!?!?!! there was something else too. ohhh yeaaa.. i'm glad you owned your french midterm!!! =))))) i'll talk to ya soon! miss ya TONS!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:18:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don Don Bon Bon!!! Hope you're doing well! Haven't talked or seen you in a long, long time!

Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home