stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kama

Aside from work yesterday, it was a day of pure chilling. The morning was actually pretty bearable. Prologue (one of the two ticketing systems we use) was down for me for almost two hours, and Kevin repeatedly tried to call someone to have me killed across the street. They didn't get around to it until almost 1.5 hours later. Having brought lunch from home, of ALL days, I had to eat that. I still did end up meeting up with Bryan at the food court to eat though. We roamed around The Path after that, and I ended up getting a scoop of pistachio almond ice cream from Laura Secord on my way back from lunch break.

The afternoon wouldn't have been all that bad if that dude hadn't called in to purchase a subscription right at 5:00 p.m. I took his order in Paciolan (ticketing system #2 that we use) and paid it off, then had to mirror it back in Prologue. Well, good ol' Murphy's Law kicked in obviously, simply because Michelle and Kevin were sitting outside to wait for me. Paciolan hung on me, and it wouldn't start up again, so I couldn't fully mirror-process his account. That is why I have extra work to do today. *grrr*

Anyway, after the workday finally ended, Mish took off for Adelaide. Kev and I roamed on Queen and got a philly cheese steak pita to tide us over for dinner. We ended up spending the entire 2 hours in Gap, trying on colours and bad sizes. LOL! Either way, I bought two tops, two hoodies, and 3 pairs of socks that are AWESOME for badminton! (yes Iola, I'm a Gap sock snob. LOL!)

We made our way back over to King & University from Eaton's Centre and had dinner at Kama, an Indian restaurant. Though the lamb was spicy, and I don't take spicy well, it was tasty! I also ordered butter chicken (also known as Chicken Mak...something), and eggplant aubergine bat...something. Oh man. I don't have the menu on me right now, and I can't remember those names for the life of me!

Anyhoo, dinner was really tasty! I want more Indian food now!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

you did! Those three items in a mixture of mixedness

If that makes any sense, which it did not! HEHE!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Steph said...

mmm fooood. indian food, eh? i don't think i've ever tried that. indonesian food, however, is soooo good *gets hungry thinking about it*.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home