stones taught me to fly
love, it taught me to lie
life taught me to die
so it's not hard to fall
when you float like a cannonball

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hiatus finally over.....for now

I've been sitting in front of the computer all day surfing around on random sites. I have been inspired to once again post on my beloved blog; the activity that I once could not do without.

I went to see the surgeon yesterday and a surgical date shall be booked for me. Hopefully I'll get a spot for next summer. I wouldn't want to have the operation during the school year - it would interfere with my studies. Plus, popping pain killers during lecture hours won't exactly help me to stay focussed.

Well, I thought that I would have more to write about than this, but I guess not. Not today, anyway. Things haven't been all too interesting lately. I did get the MP3 feature for my phone unlocked yesterday. Now I can finally use .mp3's as my ringtones. I know - it's not SUPER exciting, but the original sound clips that came with the phone were simply driving me mad. At least I have some piece of mind now and won't attempt to silence my phone as quickly as I can each time that it rings.

Kev also purchased a GPS yesterday. I have yet to see it, but from the sounds of it he's really excited - like a child on Christmas morning tearing open his gifts under the tree.

We tried to purchase a Nintendo Wii gaming system at BestBuy yesterday, but to no avail. They were sold out all around town. I guess we'll just have to sit tight and cross our fingers in hopes of getting our hands on the next delivery.

I also attempted to find a new top (or a new outfit) for the upcoming wedding on Saturday, but seemingly didn't have much luck. I tried on practically ALL of RW&Co., Mexx, and Club Monaco...and nothing looked right or fit right. Let's just say that patterns don't look so good on me afterall. Simple. is. good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home